Not Ready For Botox? You’ll Love This Alternative
Sure, you may love what Botox could do for your skin — who doesn’t love tighter, smoother skin? But there are the risks and reputation to consider. Though you should do what you feel is right no matter what people say (everyone has some sort of opinion on Botox), you should also do your research and determine what the best skin care method for you and your finances is.
If you have an expressive face, you may be considering Botox as early as your early 20s. Many men or women begin to consider Botox when they begin seeing crow’s feet, sagging eyebrows, or small lines around the mouth or nose. While there are certainly advantages, these are some disadvantages of Botox:
- It’s not permanent - it takes about 10 days to get the full result of your injection. This will then last about three to five months, at which time you’ll need another injection.
- It can be pricey - Botox is becoming more affordable, but it can still be cost-prohibitive (especially when you’re getting it done every few months).
- It has alarming side effects - the percentage of people who experience the negative side effects is low, but it can still be up to 3 percent of users at times. Some side effects include droopy eyelids, muscle weakness, facial pain, eyelid swelling, high blood pressure, tooth problems, nausea, indigestion, and more.
It’s a lot to take in. Though the potential benefits are great, does it warrant the potential side effects? If you’re on the fence about this anti-aging facial treatment, consider using an LED light treatment instead.
LED Light Treatment
When you use LED light therapy at home, you’re bringing your skin care into your own capable hands instead of seeing a specialist every few months and handing over your money. You may have seen celebrities using LED skin therapy and wondered if red light therapy for wrinkles was for you — you’re right!
LED Skin Therapy Can Help
Infrared light therapy for faces is still relatively new technology, but the results are speaking for themselves. Here are some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy:
- Decreased appearance of sunspots
- Improved pores
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
How The iderma® Youth Restoring Masque Works
An injection of Botox into your skin can be a scary prospect to say the least, but there’s nothing bad about relaxing on the couch for eight minutes every other day — which is exactly what you get to do with our LED anti-aging mask.
- 14 red wavelengths improve the surface of your skin
- 114 infrared wavelengths penetrate deeply to boost collagen production and stimulate cell growth and reproduction
- You only have to wear the iderma® Youth Restoring Masque for eight minutes every other day. It has a timer to let you know when your time for the day is up
- Our infrared and red light therapy mask comes with eyewear and an adjustable headband for comfort
Order Your LED Light Treatment Today
At-home light therapy is the answer when it comes to a skin rejuvenation treatment that really delivers results. If you’re older and think Botox is the way to go, then go ahead! But consider supplementing your facial care with an LED beauty light for best results. If you’re younger — say, in your 20s — and are beginning to notice signs of aging, then use this wrinkle treatment at home and skip out on the doctor!LED light treatment is a proven, effective way to get the younger-looking skin you’ve been wanting. Check us out in the media and order your own iderma® today.