3 Different Facials Your Skin Will Love
Want to give your face the royal treatment? Choose from one of these three facials and you can’t go wrong! Learn about DIY masks, popular celebrity face masks and LED light therapy benefits when you read our blog today.
Put your best face forward when you use any of these three facials.
The DIY Mask
Whether it’s a night in with your friends or a night spent pampering yourself, what woman hasn’t embraced the DIY mask at some point or another? Check out our last blog post for some ancient Greek face masks you can make at home, or try out some of these popular DIY masks:
- Egg white mask for pores. Combine one egg white, 1 teaspoon of orange juice and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder. The mixture can stain, so be aware of what you’re wearing. The egg white proteins tighten pores, the turmeric will brighten your skin and the orange juice will even out your skin tone. Apply for 15 minutes and remove once dried.
- Papaya mask for lightening. Say goodbye to sun spots, uneven skin tones and hyperpigmentation with this rich face mask. Blend together 2 tablespoons of honey and ½ cup of papaya, apply to your face for 15-20 minutes, wash it off and moisturize!
Have any others that you love as an anti-aging skin treatment? Share the recipes with us!
The Celebrity Face Mask
It could be your favorite inexpensive face mask at the grocery store (we’re not judging) or it could be the ultra-expensive face mask you’ve seen your favorite celebrity wearing. Celebrity skin care products are some of the best out there (they use light-therapy devices, after all).
- Sheet Masks. We’ve seen more selfies of celebrities wearing sheet masks than we could count! Kendall Jenner, Shaun White and Katy Perry are among those who love this skin care treatment.
- Deep Cleansing Masks. Cindy Crawford has her own skin care line — Meaningful Beauty — and is often seen wearing her deep cleansing masks.
- Eye Masks. Masks for under your eyes seem to be all the rage these days. Celebrities like Mindy Kaling, Diane Kruger and Gwyneth Paltrow have all been seen wearing them and recommend them as skin care for aging skin.
- Gold Sheet Masks. Feel like a celebrity yourself when you don a gold sheet mask like Kate Hudson, Stella McCartney, Bella Hadid and others wore before the 2017 Met Gala.
The LED Beauty Mask
Now you’re really turning your skin care up a notch. A light-therapy device is an effective, easy way to improve the condition of your skin.
When you use a red light therapy mask, you’re not getting all the benefits you could. When you use infrared LED light therapy, you’re also not getting the maximum benefits. If you use the iderma® Youth Restoring Masque, though, you’ll get 14 red and 114 infrared wavelengths working hard for you!
The red will focus on the surface of your skin, and the infrared will go a bit further, penetrating down to your cells and helping to boost collagen production.
Another bonus of using a light-therapy device? Just like the other skin care products on this list, it isn’t time consuming! By regularly using it every other day for just eight minutes, you’ll get the results you’re looking for (think: younger-looking skin, more even skin tone and minimized fine lines and wrinkles).
Why The iderma® Light-Therapy Device?
We get it — there are a lot of LED anti-aging masks out there and even more anti-aging facial products. Why should you choose this LED light-up mask? The answer is simple: it works.
Other LED beauty masks will incorporate multiple colors that look fun and are often less expensive. Here’s the thing, though — colorful LED beauty masks aren’t as effective. The color is achieved through dyes that weaken the wavelengths, therefore causing less change on your skin. Looking for other reasons to try our LED therapy mask? Our skin care website has you covered.Ready to take the plunge and actually make your skin better? A light-therapy device is the way to go. The iderma® Youth Restoring Masque is backed by science, loved by the media and is clinically proven to work. Order yours today.